During the period 2004-2010, I carried out extensive doctoral research at University of Sheffield into the experiences of music in the office in UK.
- News and current blog posts can be found here (which you can subscribe to via the menue to the right).
- The main findings from my doctoral research are presented here.
- Practical implications and ideas for future studies are discussed here.
- New data from 2016 on music listening habits in UK offices (the Sound of Productivity Report) can be found here.
- If you are interested in some advice or help with music or workplace projects, have a look at what I can offer.